Amiss all of this I had my new sander delivered this week, which means I can continue the construction of the new playroom downstairs. I just hope that I can finish it before Gaeb enters Collage. Gaeb's favorite part of all this was the sander box. When it was delivered he played with the box before it was open, and then when it was open it was all fun and games. I ended up painting it and making it the official "S.S. Gaeb" I really could not get him out of it all day, which was kind of nice, because I got my laundry done without hangers being thrown at the cats. (Another new daily game we have in the house...Todd didn't believe me until he saw it with his own eyes...Gaeb will crawl with a hanger, find a cat, and then launch the hanger as hard as he can at the cat....luckily all the cats except for Mange have caught on to 'laundry time' and hide under the bed.)
The Christmas lights were also put on the house this week....sort of. I ran out of lights on the last portion of the house, and the rest of them are kind of saggy ( a HUGE pet-peeve of mine) but I did the best that I could with a Sir Beast in his disk (and not happy after the first 1/2 hour.) So it will have to wait for a time that both Todd and I are at home to fix.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |








No comments:
Post a Comment