Yeah that's right. I'm going old school 'cause I'm too cool today. Right now I'm doing the running man in my chair, and I think that you all should join me. (Even though it does make it difficult to type.) Sometimes I just like to listen to my old school tapes,(yeah that's right, tapes, what of it?) because it takes me back to a time where my main worries were how to dance (still haven't mastered that one yet) What was on T.G.I.F, and how I was going to torture my little sisters that day. Ahhh. It warms my heart. Come to think about it not much really has changed. I still listen to my favorite music, probably way too loud, and dance to it (If no one is watching), and I still torture my little sisters. (Ask Kate about the "old School Style" as I sing the Perfect Strangers theme to her.)I guess the only big difference is that I no longer have sleep-overs with my girl friends in the living room or on the trampoline. Maybe I need to arrange that this summer....Hey mom, can I borrow the tramp for a night or two?
*If you would like to hear some old school music that still makes me groove (and I know that you do) check out my playlist on the side.......
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment